[openstack-dev] [neutron] [third-party] What tests are required to be run

Kyle Mestery mestery at mestery.com
Thu Aug 14 15:30:14 UTC 2014

Folks, I'm not sure if all CI accounts are running sufficient tests.
Per the requirements wiki page here [1], everyone needs to be running
more than just Tempest API tests, which I still see most neutron
third-party CI setups doing. I'd like to ask everyone who operates a
third-party CI account for Neutron to please look at the link below
and make sure you are running appropriate tests. If you have
questions, the weekly third-party meeting [2] is a great place to ask
questions.

Thanks,
Kyle

[1] https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/NeutronThirdPartyTesting