[openstack-dev] [all] 3rd Party CI vs. Gerrit

Dan Smith dms at danplanet.com
Wed Aug 13 19:19:18 UTC 2014

> You may have noticed that this has merged, along with a further change
> that shows the latest results in a table format.  (You may need to
> force-reload in your browser to see the change.)

Friggin. Awesome.

> Thanks again to Radoslav Gerganov for writing the original change.

Thanks to all involved, as this is a major improvement for everyone!

One thing that we discussed at the nova meetup was having a space for
each CI we *expect* to vote. I haven't looked at the implementation
here, but I assume it just parses the comments to generate the table.
How hard would it be to make the table show all the CI systems we expect
so that it's very obvious that one has gone MIA (as they often do)
before we merge a patch? I think we struggle right now with merging
things that a CI system would have NAKed, but only because we didn't
notice that it hadn't voted.

--Dan