[openstack-dev] [Infra] Minesweeper behaving badly

Ryan Hsu rhsu at vmware.com
Wed Aug 13 15:26:30 UTC 2014

Thanks very much Jeremy for getting us back up and running again. Without a doubt, we will be triggering directly from the CI system itself next time the need to do a mass recheck arises. The lesson was learned seconds after the script was run!

Again, my sincere apologies for all the havoc that was caused yesterday.

Regards,
Ryan