[openstack-dev] [neutron] Rotating the weekly Neutron meeting

Kyle Mestery mestery at mestery.com
Wed Aug 13 14:05:26 UTC 2014

Per this week's Neutron meeting [1], it was decided that offering a
rotating meeting slot for the weekly Neutron meeting would be a good
thing. This will allow for a much easier time for people in
Asia/Pacific timezones, as well as for people in Europe.

So, I'd like to propose we rotate the weekly as follows:

Monday 2100UTC
Tuesday 1400UTC

If people are ok with these time slots, I'll set this up and we'll
likely start with this new schedule in September, after the FPF.

Thanks!
Kyle

[1] http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/networking/2014/networking.2014-08-11-21.00.html