[openstack-dev] [ceilometer] gate-ceilometer-python33 failed because of wrong setup.py in happybase

Osanai, Hisashi osanai.hisashi at jp.fujitsu.com
Wed Aug 13 00:42:36 UTC 2014

On Tuesday, August 12, 2014 10:14 PM, Julien Danjou wrote:
> The py33 gate shouldn't be activated for the stable/icehouse. I'm no
> infra-config expert, but we should be able to patch it for that (hint?).

Thank you for the response.

Now we have two choices:
(1) deter to activate the py33 gate
(2) a patch to happybase

I prefer to choose (1) first because (2) is only problem if we activate the
py33 gate in stable/icehouse together with python33 and as you mentioned
the py33 gate shouldn't be activated in stable/icehouse but there is the entry
for the py33 gate in tox.ini so I would like to remove it from stable/icehouse.

If it's ok, I make a bug report for tox.ini in stable/icehouse and commit a fix
for it.  (then proceed https://review.openstack.org/#/c/112806/ ahead)

What do you think?

- tox.ini (stable/icehouse)
      1 [tox]