[openstack-dev] [Octavia] Agenda for 13 Aug 2014 meeting

Stephen Balukoff sbalukoff at bluebox.net
Tue Aug 12 19:46:34 UTC 2014

Hi folks!

This is what I have for my tentative agenda for tomorrow's Octavia meeting.
Please e-mail me if you want anything else added to this list. (Also, I
will start putting these weekly agendas in the wiki in the near future.)

* Discuss future of Octavia in light of Neutron-incubator project proposal.

* Discuss operator networking requirements (carryover from last week)

* Discuss v0.5 component design proposal:
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/113458/

* Discuss timeline on moving these meetings to IRC.

As usual, please e-mail me if you'd like information on connecting to the
webex we're presently using for these meetings.

Thanks,
Stephen

--
Stephen Balukoff