[openstack-dev] [NFV] Meeting cancelled and time for next week.

Steve Gordon sgordon at redhat.com
Tue Aug 12 19:42:53 UTC 2014

Hi all,

I am not available to run the meeting tomorrow and was not able to identify someone to step in, given this I think it makes sense to cancel for this week.

For next week I would like to trial the new alternate time we discussed, 1600 UTC on a Thursday, and assuming there is reasonable attendance alternating weekly from there. Are there any objections to this?

As the Feature Proposal Freeze [1] is fast approaching for projects that enforce it I will endeavour to track down any of the blueprints listed on the wiki that were approved but don't have code submissions associated with them yet and highlight this on the mailing list in lieu of a meeting.

Thanks,

Steve

[1] https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/FeatureProposalFreeze