[openstack-dev] [neutron] [third-party] Cisco NXOS is not tested anymore

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Tue Aug 12 18:04:07 UTC 2014

On 2014-08-12 16:35:18 +0000 (+0000), Edgar Magana wrote:
> If this plugin will be deprecated in Juno it means that the code
> will be there for this release, I will expect to have the CI still
> running for until the code is completely removed from the Neutron
> tree.
>
> Anyway, Infra guys will have the last word here!

It's really not up to the Project Infrastructure Team to decide
this (we merely provide guidance, assistance and, sometimes,
arbitration for such matters). It's ultimately the Neutron developer
community who needs to determine whether they're willing to support
an untested feature through deprecation or insist on continued
testing until its full removal can be realized.
--
Jeremy Stanley