[openstack-dev] [OpenStack-Dev] [Cinder] 3'rd party CI systems

Amit Das amit.das at cloudbyte.com
Tue Aug 12 05:26:47 UTC 2014

Hi John,

I guess this is w.r.t 3rd party cinder drivers.

I would like some guidance in this regards in form of some links, wiki
pages etc.

I am currently gathering the "driver cert test results" i.e. tempest tests
from devstack in our environment & CI setup would be my next step.

Regards,
Amit
*CloudByte Inc.* <http://www.cloudbyte.com/>