[openstack-dev] Retrigger turbo-hipster

Joshua Hesketh joshua.hesketh at rackspace.com
Mon Aug 11 04:55:55 UTC 2014

Hi John,

Sorry for the slow reply*. We ran into some trouble with our CI system
after an upgrade to nova's requirements broke our system.

Everything is back up and running now and we've caught up on missed jobs
(including your recheck). My apologies for the hassle. Let me know if
you have any further problems.

Cheers,
Josh

* we had replied to your email to rcbau, let me know if you didn't
receive that in-case there is something wrong with our emails

Rackspace Australia