[openstack-dev] [Neutron][CI] VMware mine sweeper for Neutron temporarily disabled

Salvatore Orlando sorlando at nicira.com
Sat Aug 9 10:30:44 UTC 2014

The root cause for the issue was the fact that our devstack VMs were still
running libvirt 0.9.8 and we missed the commit where libvirt 0.9.11 was
forced as a minimum requirement.

This has been fixed for a while now. However, I made a mistake and as a
result some patches have received a -1 from VMware mine sweeper about half
an hour after the CI system upvoted the same patch. This has been rectified
as well now.

My apologies to all the developers affected.

Salvatore