[openstack-dev] Fwd: FW: [Neutron] Group Based Policy and the way forward

Ivar Lazzaro ivarlazzaro at gmail.com
Fri Aug 8 16:49:49 UTC 2014

Hi Jay,

You can choose. The whole purpose of this is about flexibility, if you want
to use GBP API 'only' with a specific driver you just can.
Additionally, given the 'ML2 like' architecture, the reference mapping
driver can ideally run alongside by filling the core Neutron constructs
without ever 'disturbing' your own driver (I'm not entirely sure about this
but it seems feasible).

I hope this answers your question,
Ivar.