[openstack-dev] [Neutron] Group Based Policy and the way forward

Ivar Lazzaro ivarlazzaro at gmail.com
Wed Aug 6 21:52:09 UTC 2014

Edgar,

Actually, As Pedro said, I think that the time for discussing these kind of
concerns was the BP approval. The fact that it has been approved after many
proposals and reviews means that a community effort wanted the GBP to be
implemented in this release cycle the way it was presented at that time.

With this, I absolutely don't want to say that you should not express your
disagreement! I'm just saying that it should be expressed differently (a BP
to propose your model in K?). Otherwise, the whole BP process becomes just
pointless.

Meanwhile, imho, blocking the patch feels really unfair.

Ivar.