[openstack-dev] [Neutron] Group Based Policy and the way forward

Sumit Naiksatam sumitnaiksatam at gmail.com
Wed Aug 6 17:55:46 UTC 2014

Edgar, you seemed to have +2'ed this patch on July 2nd [1]:

"
Edgar Magana
Jul 2 8:42 AM

Patch Set 13: Code-Review+2

All looks good to me! I am not approving yet because Nachi was also
reviewing this code and I would like to see his opinion as well.
"

That would suggest that you were happy with what was in it. I don't
see anything in the review comments that suggests otherwise.

[1]  https://review.openstack.org/#/c/95900/