[openstack-dev] [Neutron] Group Based Policy and the way forward

Gary Kotton gkotton at vmware.com
Wed Aug 6 06:46:05 UTC 2014

Correct, this work is orthogonal to the parity work, which I understand is coming along very nicely. Do new features in Nova also require parity - https://blueprints.launchpad.net/nova/+spec/better-support-for-multiple-networks (for example enables the MTU to be configured instead of via a configuration variable)
At the moment it seems like a moving target.