[openstack-dev] [Heat] Reminder - Heat mid-cycle meetup

Zane Bitter zbitter at redhat.com
Wed Aug 6 01:05:44 UTC 2014

This is your reminder that two weeks from now we'll be in the middle of
the Heat mid-cycle meetup in Raleigh, NC. (The meetup runs from August
18-20.)

If you plan to attend, make sure you are signed up on this list by the
end of this week:

https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/heat-juno-midcycle-meetup

(If your name is not on the list, Red Hat Security will kick you out of
the building. I am just the messenger here ;)

While you are in there, take a moment to add any agenda items you want
worked on at the meetup.

cheers,
Zane.