[openstack-dev] [Neutron] Group Based Policy and the way forward

Kevin Benton blak111 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 5 21:22:45 UTC 2014

>Is anyone listening to what I'm saying? The term "endpoint" is obtuse and
completely disregards the existing denotation of the word "endpoint" in use
in OpenStack today.

Sorry, I didn't understand the confusion because you didn't provide a
reference to how "endpoint" is used in OpenStack now. I hadn't heard the
term until this GBP work other than keystone endpoints, which have no
overlap with this. Can you provide the definition you are familiar with so
someone can explain the difference?

Kevin Benton