[openstack-dev] [Nova][Neutron][Technical Committee] nova-network -> Neutron. Throwing a wrench in the Neutron gap analysis

Collins, Sean Sean_Collins2 at cable.comcast.com
Tue Aug 5 19:23:02 UTC 2014

On Tue, Aug 05, 2014 at 12:50:45PM EDT, Monty Taylor wrote:
> However, I think the cost to providing that path far outweighs
> the benefit in the face of other things on our plate.

Perhaps those large operators that are hoping for a
Nova-Network->Neutron zero-downtime live migration, could dedicate
resources to this requirement? It is my direct experience that features
that are important to a large organization will require resources
from that very organization to be completed.

--
Sean M. Collins