[openstack-dev] Networking Docs Swarm - Brisbane 9 August

Stuart Fox stuart at demonware.net
Tue Aug 5 04:22:31 UTC 2014

Cant make it to Brisbane but this doc is so needed. Any chamce you could
put round a questionaire or sethomg similar to get input from those who
cant make it?

--

BR,

Stuart

On 14-08-04 8:05 PM Lana Brindley wrote:
Hi everyone,

 I just wanted to let you all know about the OpenStack Networking Docs
Swarm being held in Brisbane on 9 August.

 Currently, there is no OpenStack Networking Guide, so the focus of this
swarm is to combine the existing networking content into a single doc so
that it can be updated, reviewed, and hopefully completed for the Juno
release.

 We need both tech writers and OpenStack admins for the event to be a
success. Even if you can only make it for half an hour, your presence
would be greatly appreciated!

 RSVP here:

http://www.meetup.com/Australian-OpenStack-User-Group/events/198867972/?gj=rcs.b&a=co2.b_grp&rv=rcs.b

 More information here: