[openstack-dev] Glance Store Future

Duncan Thomas duncan.thomas at gmail.com
Mon Aug 4 13:09:14 UTC 2014

Duncan Thomas
On Aug 1, 2014 9:44 PM, "Jay Pipes" <jaypipes at gmail.com> wrote:

> Yup. Though I'd love for this code to live in olso, not glance...

Why Oslo? There seems to be a general obsession with getting things into
Oslo, but our (cinder team) general experiences with the end result have
been highly variable, to the point where we've discussed just saying no to
Oslo code since the pain is more than the gain. In this case, the glance
team are the subject matter experts, the glance interfaces and internals
are their core competency, I honestly can't see any value in putting the
project anywhere other than glance