[openstack-dev] [nova][qa] turbo-hipster seems very unhappy

Joshua Hesketh joshua.hesketh at RACKSPACE.COM
Sun Aug 3 12:30:28 UTC 2014

Hey Matt,

You're absolutely right. We've been having trouble since a change to nova requirements was merged. We release we're a long way behind and are working on getting things back to normal as soon as possible. My apologies for the inconvenience.

Cheers,
Josh
From: Matt Riedemann [mriedem at linux.vnet.ibm.com]
Sent: Wednesday, July 30, 2014 8:54 AM
To: OpenStack Development Mailing List (not for usage questions)
Subject: [openstack-dev] [nova][qa] turbo-hipster seems very unhappy

I've seen t-h failing on many patches today, most that aren't touching
the database migrations, but it's primarily catching my attention
because of the failure on this change:

https://review.openstack.org/#/c/109660/

It looks like a pretty simple issue of the decorator package not being
in whatever pypi mirror that t-h is using.

Matt Riedemann