[openstack-dev] Preparing for 2014.1.2 -- branches freeze Aug 7

Chuck Short chuck.short at canonical.com
Fri Aug 1 23:22:37 UTC 2014

Hi All-

We have frozen the stable/icehouse branches for intergrated projects for
release Thurs August 7th in preparation for the 2014.1.2 stable release You
can view the current queue of proposed patches on gerrit [1]. I'd like to
request all interested parties review current bugs affecting Havana and
help ensure any relevant fixes be proposed soon and merged by Thursday, or
notify the stable-maint team of anything critical that may land late.

Thanks
chuck

[1] https://review.openstack.org/#/q/status:open+branch:stable/havana,n,z