[openstack-dev] DevStack program change

Dean Troyer dtroyer at gmail.com
Fri Aug 1 15:48:00 UTC 2014

I propose we de-program DevStack and consolidate it into the QA program.
 Some of my concerns about doing this in the beginning have proven to be a
non-issue in practice.  Also, I believe a program's focus can and should be
wider than we have implemented up to now and this a step toward
consolidating narrowly defined programs.

I read the QA mission statement to already include DevStack's purpose so no
change should be required there.  I'll propose the governance changes
following a few days of discussion.

This is purely a program-level change, I do not anticipate changes to the
DevStack project itself.

dt
(soon-to-be-former?) DevStack PTL

--