[openstack-dev] [Ironic] should we have an IRC meeting next week ?

Devananda van der Veen devananda.vdv at gmail.com
Wed Apr 30 22:37:45 UTC 2014

Hi all,

Just a reminder that May 5th is our next scheduled meeting day, but I
probably won't make it, because I'll be just getting back from one trip and
start two consecutive weeks of conference travel early the next morning.
Chris Krelle (nobodycam) has offered to chair that meeting in my absence.
The agenda looks pretty light at this point, and any serious discussions
should just be punted to the summit anyway, so if folks want to cancel the
meeting, I think that's fine.

Also, if there are summit or scheduling related matters that anyone needs
to discuss with me, please use email (either direct to me, or on this list)
and I will respond, as my IRC availability for the next ~10 days will be
limited due to travel.

We won't have a meeting on May 12th... because we'll all be in Atlanta :)

Regards,
Devananda