[openstack-dev] [Neutron][QoS] Quick update

Collins, Sean Sean_Collins2 at cable.comcast.com
Tue Apr 29 15:07:06 UTC 2014

Just a couple quick notes, since I've been pinged off-list. The summit
proposal for the QoS API was rejected due to time constraints, but I'm
hoping that we can still meet in Atlanta and discuss the next steps.

In the meantime, I have created a draft spec in neutron-specs, but it's
mostly just a copy & paste of a Google doc, I will be updating it and
submitting it for review.

I've restored some of the patches for the QoS API, but they need to be
rebased and updated.

--
Sean M. Collins