[openstack-dev] [DriverLog][nova][neutron][cinder] Call for vendor participation please

Jay Pipes jaypipes at gmail.com
Mon Apr 28 17:05:59 UTC 2014

Hi Stackers,

Mirantis has been collaborating with a number of OpenStack contributors
and PTLs for the last couple months on something called DriverLog. It is
an effort to consolidate and display information about the verification
of vendor drivers in OpenStack.

Current implementation is here:

http://staging.stackalytics.com/driverlog/

Public wiki here: https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/DriverLog

Code is here: https://github.com/stackforge/driverlog

There is currently a plan by the foundation to publicly announce this in
the coming weeks.

At this point Evgeniya Shumakher, in cc, is manually maintaining the
records, but we aspire for this to become a community driven process
over time with vendors submitting updates as described in the wiki and
PTLs and cores of the respective projects participating in update reviews.

A REQUEST: If you are vendor that has built an OpenStack driver, please
check that it is listed on the dashboard and update the record
(following the process in the wiki) to make sure the information is
accurately reflected. We want to make sure that the data is accurate
prior to announcing it to general public.

Also, if anybody has a suggestion on what should be improved / changed
etc. == please don’t hesitate to share your ideas!

Thanks!
Jay and Evgeniya