[openstack-dev] [neutron] Canceling today's meeting and a few other notes

Kyle Mestery mestery at noironetworks.com
Mon Apr 28 13:15:04 UTC 2014

Hi folks:

Given that this is the off week in the OpenStack calendar, I'm going
to cancel the Neutron meeting today to give folks a day off. We'll
reconvene next week per usual schedule.

I also wanted to point out a few things for Neutron devs:

1. Our Design Summit schedule [1] is now live on sched.org. If you
have any issues with your slot, please unicast me and I'll see what I
can slide around. No guarantees, but it's possible we could move
things.
2. If you have an approved session, please add an etherpad to the
Summit etherpad location here [2]. Also, you are encouraged to start a
discussion on the ML for your session as well. This helps to level set
people before we all arrive in Atlanta.

Thanks!
Kyle

[1] http://junodesignsummit.sched.org/overview/type/neutron