[openstack-dev] [openstack-sdk-php] Questions about user-facing documentation

Shaunak Kashyap shaunak.kashyap at RACKSPACE.COM
Mon Apr 28 00:57:19 UTC 2014

Thanks for your inputs, Matt and Anne. I’m punting on the first question (re: publishing) for now. It sounds like this is a larger discussion and we can make progress on the PHP SDK user-facing documentation without answering it right away. I’ll bring it up again if we don’t have an answer by the time we have something worth publishing.

Based on your inputs I’ve created this spec: https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/OpenStack-SDK-PHP/UserFacingDocumentation. Feel free to comment on it. I intend to start implementing it within a week or so.

Thank you,

Shaunak