[openstack-dev] [heat] Non-trivial example of software config and software deployment

Mike Spreitzer mspreitz at us.ibm.com
Sat Apr 26 05:39:39 UTC 2014

FYI, here is an example of using those new features in a system of
non-trivial size and complexity.  It is similar to an example I exhibited
earler, see
http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-dev/2014-February/026606.html

Today's example is simpler in one major way: each of the four "clusters"
has just a single server in it.  But even in this reduced example we still
see some interesting stuff, such as the back-and-forth between the
deployment manager and the appservers it manages.

I have attached the template for this example.

Regards,
Mike