[openstack-dev] [qa] Selecting Compute tests by driver/hypervisor

Christopher Yeoh cbkyeoh at gmail.com
Fri Apr 25 14:04:43 UTC 2014

On Tue, 22 Apr 2014 19:46:06 -0400
Sean Dague <sean at dague.net> wrote:

> I think the policy about what's allowed to be not implemented or not
> shouldn't be changing so quickly that it needs to be left to the
> projects to decide after the fact.

+1. I think it is extremely important that we gate on this so we don't
accidentally start not supporting a feature and not realise for a long
time.

If the current situation is very complicated then perhaps a tool could
be used to produce information about how things currently look based on
where we currently get not implemented errors. But that still needs to
be reviewed manually to ensure its reasonable and Tempest should not be
trying to adapt dynamically. to feature suport disappearing.

Chris