[openstack-dev] [Heat] [Glance] How about managing heat template like flavors in nova?

Alexander Tivelkov ativelkov at mirantis.com
Fri Apr 25 11:12:03 UTC 2014

Hi Randall,

The current design document on artifacts in glance is available here [1].
It was just published, we are currently gathering the feedback on it.
Please feel free to add comments to the document or write any
suggestions or questions to the ML.
There was a little discussion on yesterdays IRC meeting ([2]), I've
answered some questions there.
I will be happy to answer any questions directly (I am ativelkov in
IRC) or we may discuss the topic in more details on the next Glance
meeting next Thursday.

Looking forward for collaboration with Heat team on this topic.

[1] https://docs.google.com/document/d/1tOTsIytVWtXGUaT2Ia4V5PWq4CiTfZPDn6rpRm5In7U/edit?usp=sharing
[2] http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/glance/2014/glance.2014-04-24-14.01.log.html
--
Regards,