[openstack-dev] [Neutron] review hour?

marios@redhat.com mandreou at redhat.com
Thu Apr 24 07:21:13 UTC 2014

Hi,

just to wrap this up following discussion during this week's irc meeting
[1] (thanks for bringing it up Kyle)

I didn't hear any -1 to the general idea of having designated review
times (and quite a few +1). One point raised in the weekly meeting by
Maru Newby was that this may not be effective by itself and that we
should rather choose to assign reviews to core devs for their lifecycle.
This obviously also makes a lot of sense (and perhaps some combination
of the above two would be most effective) - in any case Maru said he'll
have more to say on this proposal at summit.

So I guess we draw a line under this for the moment. Thanks for your
discussions/proposals from newcomers and that in general there is
agreement on trying to improve the review process,

thanks! marios

[1]
http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/networking/2014/networking.2014-01-06-21.02.log.html