[openstack-dev] [nova] [qa] EC2 status and call for assistance

Randy Bias randyb at cloudscaling.com
Wed Apr 23 18:47:16 UTC 2014

Sean,

	We have a bunch of tempest tests we’re ready to push back that increase coverage for the EC2 tests.  Also, rather than deprecating the EC2 pieces, which are in use by ~35% of the community, I’d like to recommend we move them into Stackforge as we did with the GCE APIs.  That way these can become optional components installed by those who want to use them.  The other advantage is that they can be iterated on out of band.  I would still like to see them all in the CI system however.

Thanks,

--Randy

Founder & CEO, Cloudscaling
Board of Directors, OpenStack Foundation
+1 (415) 787-2253 [SMS or voice]
TWITTER: twitter.com/randybias
LINKEDIN: linkedin.com/in/randybias
CALENDAR: doodle.com/randybias