[openstack-dev] [Ceilometer] Performance tests of ceilometer-collector and ceilometer-api with different backends

Tim Bell Tim.Bell at cern.ch
Wed Apr 23 17:32:01 UTC 2014

Joe,

There are a number of problem reports on ceilometer performance and some promising blueprints to address them. I'd suggest we re-run the performance test when those are in place. Having reference performance tests such as this are helpful to pick up cases where there are regression or scalability problems such as you raise (and production users see them also)

Tim