[openstack-dev] [murano] Murano bug scrub 04/23/14

Timur Nurlygayanov tnurlygayanov at mirantis.com
Wed Apr 23 17:05:32 UTC 2014

Hi,

Today we discussed many new bugs in Murano and now we know the correct
scope for the future release 0.5.

Thank you all for this meeting!

Here we can find the results of this meeting:

21:03 <openstack> Meeting ended Wed Apr 23 17:03:09 2014 UTC.  Information
about MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot . (v 0.1.4)
21:03 <openstack> Minutes:
http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/murano_bug_scrub/2014/murano_bug_scrub.2014-04-23-15.59.html

21:03 <openstack> Minutes (text):