[openstack-dev] [Fuel] Migrate to Postrgresql 9

Mike Scherbakov mscherbakov at mirantis.com
Tue Apr 22 06:54:57 UTC 2014

Ideally such things should land at the beginning of new release cycle, and
definitely not after feature freeze. Let's make an exception, if it is very
well tested by many on dev envs.
If we make an exception, I suggest to switch it quickly - in order to have
more time before release for testing, with the possibility to revert it
back at any moment.

Thanks,

On Tue, Apr 22, 2014 at 1:53 AM, Vladimir Kuklin <vkuklin at mirantis.com>wrote:

> +MAX_ULONG :-)
>

> On Tue, Apr 22, 2014 at 1:28 AM, Dmitry Borodaenko <
> dborodaenko at mirantis.com> wrote:
>
>> +++
>>
>> We already use PostgreSQL 9 on some of our dev boxes, and Nailgun
>> works fine in fake mode and unit tests, so the risk of upgrading it
>> now is minimal. I agree with Dmitry P. that it will cost us more to
>> postpone it and make that upgrade a part of Fuel upgrade.
>>
>> -DmitryB

>> > ++
>> >
>> > -jay

>> --