[openstack-dev] [Openstack][Neutron] 2 NICs on Instance Creation not working

Hopper, Justin justin.hopper at hp.com
Mon Apr 21 23:44:51 UTC 2014

So we are trying to create an instance (Precise Cloud Image) via nova with
two NICs.  It appears that the second Interface does not get configured.
Does the Image Itself need to contain the configuration for the 2nd
Interface or is this something the Neuton/Nova should take care of us
automatically.  I guess the same issue would arise if you would attach a 2nd
Interface to the Instance after it was created (via nova interface-attach).

Thanks,

Justin Hopper
Software Engineer - DBaaS
irc: juice | gpg: EA238CF3 | twt: @justinhopper