[openstack-dev] [Neutron][LBaaS] SSL re-encryption scenario question

Stephen Balukoff sbalukoff at bluebox.net
Mon Apr 21 23:20:58 UTC 2014

German:

I'm hearing from a lot of different sources / organizations on this list
that re-encryption at the load balancer is a must-have feature. And I was
already part of previous discussions on SSL functionality. (
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Neutron/LBaaS/SSL )

Also, even if the load balancer does support re-encryption on the back-end,
this doesn't prevent users from using a VPN-based solution either.

Stephen

Stephen Balukoff
Blue Box Group, LLC
(800)613-4305 x807