[openstack-dev] [Neutron][LBaaS] SSL re-encryption scenario question

Jorge Miramontes jorge.miramontes at RACKSPACE.COM
Fri Apr 18 21:12:31 UTC 2014

+1 for German's use cases. We need SSL re-encryption for decisions the
load balancer needs to make at the l7 layer as well. Thanks Clint, for
your thorough explanation from a security standpoint.

Cheers,
--Jorge