[openstack-dev] Voting for the TC Election is now open

John Dickinson me at not.mn
Fri Apr 18 19:07:25 UTC 2014

I had completely missed the links Anita had put together. Use her list (ie the officially updated one).

https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/TC_Elections_April_2014#Candidates

Sorry about that, Anita!

--John

On Apr 18, 2014, at 11:33 AM, John Dickinson <me at not.mn> wrote:

> I put together links to every candidate's nomination email at https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Governance/TechnicalCommittee/candidates
>
> --John
>

> On Apr 18, 2014, at 8:29 AM, Anita Kuno <anteaya at anteaya.info> wrote:
>
>> On 04/18/2014 11:22 AM, Anita Kuno wrote:
>>> Voting for the TC Election is now open and will remain open until after
>>> 1300 utc April 24 2014.
>>>
>>> We are electing 7 positions from a pool of 17 candidates[0].
>>>
>>> Follow the instructions that are available when you vote. If you are
>>> confused and need more instruction, close the webpage without submitting
>>> your vote and then email myself and Tristan[1]. Your ballot will still
>>> be enabled to vote until the election is closed, as long as you don't
>>> submit your ballot before your close your webpage.
>>>
>>> You are eligible to vote if are a Foundation individual member[2] that
>>> also has committed to one of the official programs projects[3] over the
>>> Havana-Icehouse timeframe (April 4, 2013 06:00 UTC to April 4, 2014
>>> 05:59 UTC) Or if you are one of the extra-atcs.[4]
>>>
>>> What to do if you don't see the email and have a commit in at least one
>>> of the official programs projects[3]:
>>>    * check the trash of your gerrit Preferred Email address[5], in
>>> case it went into trash or spam
>>>    * wait a bit and check again, in case your email server is a bit slow
>>>    * find the sha of at least one commit from the program project
>>> repos[3] and email me and Tristan[1]. If we can confirm that you are
>>> entitled to vote, we will add you to the voters list and you will be
>>> emailed a ballot.
>>>
>>> Our democratic process is important to the health of OpenStack, please
>>> exercise your right to vote.
>>>
>>> Candidate statements/platforms can be found linked to Candidate names on
>>> this page:
>>> https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/TC_Elections_April_2014#Candidates
>>>
>>> Happy voting,
>>> Anita. (anteaya)
>>>
>>> [0] https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/TC_Elections_April_2014#Candidates
>>> [1] Anita: anteaya at anteaya dot info Tristan: tristan dot cacqueray at
>>> enovance dot com
>>> [2] http://www.openstack.org/community/members/
>>> [3]
>>> http://git.openstack.org/cgit/openstack/governance/tree/reference/programs.yaml?id=april-2014-elections