[openstack-dev] [oslo][db] oslo.db repository review request

Doug Hellmann doug.hellmann at dreamhost.com
Fri Apr 18 18:18:08 UTC 2014

Nice work, Victor!

I left a few comments on the commits that were made after the original
history was exported from the incubator. There were a couple of small
things to address before importing the library, and a couple that can
wait until we have the normal code review system. I'd say just add new
commits to fix the issues, rather than trying to amend the existing
commits.

We haven't really discussed how to communicate when we agree the new
repository is ready to be imported, but it seems reasonable to use the
patch in openstack-infra/config that will be used to do the import:
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/78955/

Doug