[openstack-dev] [Neutron][LBaaS] SSL re-encryption scenario question

Eichberger, German german.eichberger at hp.com
Fri Apr 18 17:21:57 UTC 2014

Hi Stephen,

The use case is that the Load Balancer needs to look at the HTTP requests be it to add an X-Forward field or change the timeout – but the network between the load balancer and the nodes is not completely private and the sensitive information needs to be again transmitted encrypted. This is admittedly an edge case but we had to implement a similar scheme for HP Cloud’s swift storage.

German