[openstack-dev] Voting for the TC Election is now open

Anita Kuno anteaya at anteaya.info
Fri Apr 18 15:22:35 UTC 2014

Voting for the TC Election is now open and will remain open until after
1300 utc April 24 2014.

We are electing 7 positions from a pool of 17 candidates[0].

Follow the instructions that are available when you vote. If you are
confused and need more instruction, close the webpage without submitting
your vote and then email myself and Tristan[1]. Your ballot will still
be enabled to vote until the election is closed, as long as you don't
submit your ballot before your close your webpage.

You are eligible to vote if are a Foundation individual member[2] that
also has committed to one of the official programs projects[3] over the
Havana-Icehouse timeframe (April 4, 2013 06:00 UTC to April 4, 2014
05:59 UTC) Or if you are one of the extra-atcs.[4]

What to do if you don't see the email and have a commit in at least one
of the official programs projects[3]:
     * check the trash of your gerrit Preferred Email address[5], in
case it went into trash or spam
     * wait a bit and check again, in case your email server is a bit slow
     * find the sha of at least one commit from the program project
repos[3] and email me and Tristan[1]. If we can confirm that you are
entitled to vote, we will add you to the voters list and you will be
emailed a ballot.

Our democratic process is important to the health of OpenStack, please
exercise your right to vote.

Candidate statements/platforms can be found linked to Candidate names on
this page:
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/TC_Elections_April_2014#Candidates

Happy voting,
Anita. (anteaya)

[0] https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/TC_Elections_April_2014#Candidates
[1] Anita: anteaya at anteaya dot info Tristan: tristan dot cacqueray at
enovance dot com
[2] http://www.openstack.org/community/members/
[3]
http://git.openstack.org/cgit/openstack/governance/tree/reference/programs.yaml?id=april-2014-elections
[4]
http://git.openstack.org/cgit/openstack/governance/tree/reference/extra-atcs
[5] Sign into review.openstack.org: Go to Settings > Contact
Information. Look at the email listed as your Preferred Email. That is
where the ballot has been sent.