[openstack-dev] [infra][nova][docker] dockenstack updated for nova-docker stackforge repo

Eric Windisch ewindisch at docker.com
Thu Apr 17 19:30:56 UTC 2014

For those following the dockenstack work, just giving an update that it has
finally been updated to work with the nova-docker stackforge repository.
The new image is now available on the docker index and may be fetched with
'docker pull ewindisch/dockenstack'. Usage instructions are available in
the dockenstack README:
https://github.com/ewindisch/dockenstack/blob/openstack-ci/README.md

Furthermore, I've started testing KVM/Qemu support. It's looking promising.
It's too early to claim it's supported, but I've only ran into minor issues
so far. I'll update again when I've made further progress.  Also pending,
but not far away, is the effort to have dockenstack run devstack-gate,
which will bridge much of the gap between the current dockenstack
environment and that used by openstack-infra for those that wish to quickly
run functional tests locally on their laptops/workstations (or in 3rd-party
CI).

--
Regards,
Eric Windisch