[openstack-dev] Summit ticket needed, help?

Adam Harwell adam.harwell at RACKSPACE.COM
Thu Apr 17 15:57:26 UTC 2014

Hello  everyone!
I was originally not going to be able to attend the summit next month, but things have changed and I would now like to attend. Unfortunately, tickets have become prohibitively expensive at this point. If any of you have or know anyone who has a ticket that they are not going to be able to use (for whatever reason), please let me know and we could discuss a transfer! I could afford to reimburse you for at least some of the ticket cost, if necessary. It looks like transfers are available until April 28, so please let me know, and don't let a ticket go to waste!

Thanks very much for your consideration,
--Adam Harwell (prospective Neutron-LBaaS contributor)

PS: I apologize if this is not the place for this, I am on IRC often but somewhat unused to Mailing List etiquette.