[openstack-dev] swift doubts

Sowmya Nethi sowmya_nethi at persistent.co.in
Thu Apr 17 09:42:03 UTC 2014

Hello everyone,

     I want to integrate Swift with Nas.

    So, I have mounted nas storage on to my linux machine and in the place of /dev/sdb,
     (the device that we specify in swift installation process, I referred this link for swift installation http://docs.openstack.org/developer/swift/howto_installmultinode.html )
       I specified the mounted nas device but it was not successful.

     So, please can anyone help me on this.

Regards,
Sowmya Nethi

DISCLAIMER