[openstack-dev] [Openstack][nova][Neutron] Launch VM with multiple Ethernet interfaces with I.P. of single subnet.

Akihiro Motoki motoki at da.jp.nec.com
Thu Apr 17 04:33:26 UTC 2014

I'd like to see your use case too.

I heard a similar demand recently.
It is a case of migration of legacy applicaitons to virtual platform
and the applications which manages redandunt NICs directly and they just
want not to change the applcations itself. It is just server
consolidation and not a cloud usecase. I think it is a possible usecase
of OpenStack, but it is not a common case.