[openstack-dev] [Nova] nova-specs

Chen CH Ji jichenjc at cn.ibm.com
Thu Apr 17 03:28:29 UTC 2014

As a fresh guy on nova(Have about 1+ year in nova but less than 0.5 year
experience to contribute to community)
I'd like to share my feeling on using nova-specs

1)  let me know what we are going to do for next release,it wider my
understand of whole nova since
I am able to take a look at the design idea and how the idea / decision was
made by looking at comments
much helpful for new comer to catch up what's happening and what will going
to happen

2)  I can select several interesting topics so that I will read carefully
and think about issues and
other alternatives, thus I need to go back to check the code then think
again, it's really helpful
to new comers like me to go deep into some area and propose other
initialtives

3) I need to think more carefully and get some help from other folks when I
try to submit a bp , from the review comments
I might find my original idea is not so good so I can avoid waste time to
implement it , and learn more through the review comments I got

Best Regards!

Kevin (Chen) Ji 纪 晨

Engineer, zVM Development, CSTL
Notes: Chen CH Ji/China/IBM at IBMCN   Internet: jichenjc at cn.ibm.com
Phone: +86-10-82454158
Address: 3/F Ring Building, ZhongGuanCun Software Park, Haidian District,
Beijing 100193, PRC