[openstack-dev] [oslo] starting regular meetings

Doug Hellmann doug.hellmann at dreamhost.com
Wed Apr 16 19:11:19 UTC 2014

bnemec pointed out that the 18th is Good Friday, and many people are
likely to have the day off, so we should start this next week on 25
April. It appears that we have a consensus that 1600 UTC works as a
new time, so let's make both moves at the same time.

Our next meeting will be Friday 25 April at 1600 UTC in #openstack-meeting-alt

Sorry for any confusion the change causes,
Doug