[openstack-dev] [neutron] Neutron BP review process for Juno

Kyle Mestery mestery at noironetworks.com
Tue Apr 15 22:07:48 UTC 2014

Given the success the Nova team has had in handling reviews using
their new nova-specs gerrit repository, I think it makes a lot of
sense for Neutron to do the same. With this in mind, I've added
instructions to the BP wiki [1] for how to do. Going forward in Juno,
this is how Neutron BPs will be handled by the Neutron core team. If
you are currently working on a BP or code for Juno which is attached
to a BP, please file the BP using the process here [1].

Given this is our first attempt at using this for reviews, I
anticipate there may be a few hiccups along the way. Please reply on
this thread or reach out in #openstack-neutron and we'll sort through
whatever issues we find.

Thanks!
Kyle

[1] https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Blueprints#Neutron